Products That Actually Work For Mature Women Over 50!
Anti aging products that actually work for mature women over 50! Vitamin C serum for just $10. Best sunscreen to wear under foundation as well as the best sunscreen to wear swimming. Why I don’t wear fake tan and how you can get a better result.
How I stopped my eyes hurting and an awesome new longevity supplement that is worth researching!
Welcome to fabulous50s! Here you will find content that relates to how to look younger, mature skincare, anti aging, wrinkles, how to dress over 50, style, fitness, health and beauty over 50. All the videos here have you, a mature Woman in mind and if you have any questions or video suggestions for mature Women, please feel free to leave your comment below.
Here are my top tips…
- Ordinary Vitamin C Powder for brigthening of the skin, protects the skin against sun damage, and sunburn. It also promotes formation of collagen.
- Innisfree is the number one natural skin care brand in Korea. Products are cheap but very good value.
- Green tea oil cleanser, it takes away all makeup, mascara, and everything.
- Elta MD Sunscreen is like putting on a primer and contains hyaluroic acid that makes your face feel nice, plump, and moistured.
- Invisible zinc is much thicker on the skin and super protective.
- Vita Liberata body blur for tanned beautiful gold look without all the spots like freckles.
Follow the links below to shop products mentioned in the video!
***None of these products are sponsored and I purchased them all myself.***
Don’t forget to follow me on social media!
I would love to connect with you.
Want to see more videos?
Click the playlist links below…
If you’re interested in finding other YouTube channels like fabulous 50s, be sure to check out the Mature Women of YouTube Community!
Want to see more from fabulous 50s?
Until Next Time . . . Stay Fabulous!
Disclaimer: This content is not sponsored and all opinions are 100% my own. If I LOVE a product first, and there is an affiliate link available, I will use it. However, I will NOT look for a product that pays a commission first, and then do a review…EVER!
Some links are affiliate links. If you click a link and buy something, I may receive a small commission for the sale. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and you are free to use the link or not. Its totally up to you. If you do use my links…Thank you so much xxx