How To Grow Your Hair Long, Thick And Healthy Fast!
Learn my secret tips that I use to keep my hair healthy, strong, shiny and long over 50! Anyone can use these tips to make your hair grow fast- regardless of its condition.
As women age, conditions like hair loss, female-pattern baldness, dry hair and brittle hair are extremely common.
There are SO many things that cause our hair to become unhealthy as we age…
Stress, irregular hormones, medication . . . the list could go on.
I have struggled with keeping my hair long and healthy and I know I’m not alone. Over the years, I have done loads of research and experimentation to find out exactly what works to keep my hair shiny, healthy and strong.
Here are my top tips…
- Cut your hair on the full moon.
- Don’t wash your hair every day.
- Dry your hair with a microfiber hair turban to reduce frizz and help your hair dry TWICE AS FAST!
- Use Bhringraj & Amla Oil on dry hair before shampooing. This product reduces hair loss and greying and increases hair growth.
- Lay on your bed with your head draped over the edge and give yourself a 4-minute scalp massage. This may sound- and look- funny, but it helps to increase blood flow to the scalp and stimulate hair growth.
- Sleep on silk pillowcases to reduce hair breakage.
- Take supplements and vitamins for hair health daily. My favourites are hydrolyzed collagen peptides and biotin!
Follow the links below to shop products mentioned in the video!
***None of these products are sponsored and I purchased them all myself.***
Don’t forget to follow me on social media!
I would love to connect with you.
Want to see more videos?
Click the playlist links below…
If you’re interested in finding other YouTube channels like fabulous 50s, be sure to check out the Mature Women of YouTube Community!
Want to see more from fabulous 50s?
Until Next Time . . . Stay Fabulous!
Disclaimer: This content is not sponsored and all opinions are 100% my own. If I LOVE a product first, and there is an affiliate link available, I will use it. However, I will NOT look for a product that pays a commission first, and then do a review…EVER!
Some links are affiliate links. If you click a link and buy something, I may receive a small commission for the sale. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and you are free to use the link or not. Its totally up to you. If you do use my links…Thank you so much xxx