6 MINUTE STANDING ABS WORKOUT FOR WOMEN OVER 50
6 minute standing Abs workout for women over 50 & low impact to reduce belly fat and create a flat stomach…This Ab toning workout is suitable for beginners and very doable but still challenging enough to burn belly fat and tone your abdominal muscles, and as women over 50 it is so beneficial to be doing some form of physical exercise every single day!
At home, no equipment workout.
Welcome to fabulous50s! Here you will find content that relates to how to look younger, mature skincare, anti aging, wrinkles, how to dress over 50, style, fitness, health and beauty over 50. All the videos here have you, a mature Woman in mind and if you have any questions or video suggestions for mature Women, please feel free to leave your comment below.
Here are my top tips…
- Warm Up. This gentle warm-up to strengthen and lengthen abdominal muscles.
- Side Knee Lifts. This exericse works on the whole core.
- Squat Punches. This exercise is working the whole core and burning belly fat on your legs and thighs.
- Standing Toe Touches. This exercise helps burn fat and make stronger abdominal.
- Cross Body Knee Lift. This movement builds the bridge between the right and the left hemisphere of the brain which is essential for physical coordination.
Follow the links below to shop products mentioned in the video!
Don’t forget to follow me on social media!
I would love to connect with you.
Want to see more videos?
Click the playlist links below…
If you’re interested in finding other YouTube channels like fabulous 50s, be sure to check out the Mature Women of YouTube Community!
Want to see more from fabulous 50s?
Until Next Time . . . Stay Fabulous!
Disclaimer: This content is not sponsored and all opinions are 100% my own. If I LOVE a product first, and there is an affiliate link available, I will use it. However, I will NOT look for a product that pays a commission first, and then do a review…EVER!
Some links are affiliate links. If you click a link and buy something, I may receive a small commission for the sale. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and you are free to use the link or not. Its totally up to you. If you do use my links…Thank you so much xxx